What are we talking about when we talk about skin treatment for pigmentation?
No. of sessions
What do you know about skin pigmentation? You might be surprised to learn that pigmentation and hyperpigmentation are two different concepts related to skin color:
● Pigmentation is a general term that means the presence of melanin pigment in the skin, which gives it a certain shade.
● Hyperpigmentation is a condition where some areas of the skin accumulate excess melanin and become darker.
Therefore, when we talk about the problem of local changes in skin color, we usually mean hyperpigmentation.
The reason for the popularity of face pigmentation treatment in the UK
Hyperpigmentation can have different causes, such as
- hormonal changes,
- medication exposure,
- infections or diseases.
Whatever the cause, people want to get rid of pigmentation and that’s why they use the service of skin pigmentation treatment in Southport, namely at Blossom Space Clinic. Here’s how our clients explain their decision:
● These spots on my face look awful. I want to have a more even and lighter skin tone.
● I think only old people have pigmentation. I want to look young.
Thanks to the best laser for skin pigmentation at our high-end aesthetic clinic, you can really give your skin a younger and more radiant look and make it more evenly coloured and lighter.
Skin pigmentation removal by laser in Blossom Space Clinic
At Blossom Space Clinic we use the technology of intense pulsed light (IPL). Here’s the surprising part: This procedure not only eliminates hyperpigmentation but also stimulates the natural process of skin renewal. That’s a pretty nice bonus, don’t you think?
Some facts about the treatment:
● The procedure itself is quite simple and fast and does not require anesthesia or rehabilitation.
● It only takes 30 minutes of your time.
● The results of pigmentation treatment become noticeable within a few weeks after the first session.
● For optimal results, it is recommended to have 3 to 6 sessions with a 4-week interval.
Call us to choose a time for a consultation with a dermatologist. We will help you create and execute the best treatment plan that suits you.
Why Choose Blossom Space Clinic for your IPL Treatment?
At Blossom Space Clinic in Southport, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality IPL treatment available. Our experienced and skilled professionals are trained in the latest techniques and technologies to ensure that you receive the best possible care. We understand how skin pigmentation can affect your self-esteem and mental well-being, which is why we take a holistic approach to treating it, addressing both the physical and emotional aspects. With our affordable prices and exceptional results, choosing Blossom Space Clinic for your IPL pigmentation treatment is an investment in your skin and your overall confidence.
Step 1 Consultation
Discuss acne treatment in detail
Share concerns with a qualified aesthetician
Establish a tailored treatment plan
Calm, contemporary clinical environment
Quick procedure, lasting just 1 hour
No downtime, immediate recovery
See results in a couple of days